John Lee Ninja Iaito – Practice Sword
Ninja Iaito or training sword, this short Ninja Sword in Shinogi-Zukuri style with long groove (Bo-Hi), with the hand-forged, bone-made 420 stainless steel blade
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Many ninja swords available on the market have a straight blade, which may be due to the Hollywood film producers. The John Lee Ninjato, however, goes back to historical traditions. As long as it is in the sheath, it is indistinguishable from a normal katana. The shortened blade is only visible if you pull it and gives the ninja the decisive speed advantage.
- short Ninja Sword in Shinogi-Zukuri style with long groove (Bo-Hi), with the hand-forged, bone made of 420 stainless steel.
- Black cotton handle package in classic Hineri-Maki style.
- Black, high-gloss lacquered sheath (Kuroro style) made of wood.
- With an extra long sago and finishes (Kojiri, Kurigata, Koiguchi) made from buffalo horn.
- With a long full tang, which is attached to the handle with 2 bamboo pins (Mekugi). It
sword can therefore be completely dismantled.
- No plastic is used, only high-quality, authentic materials are used.
- Habaki and rings (Seppa) are made of brass.
- The traditional handle wrapping is covered with real ray skin.
- All fittings (Tsuba, Fuchi, Menuki, Kashira) are made of metal.
- Delivery with dust cover.
- Every original John Lee sword comes with a seal and a certificate.
Handle length 31.5 cm
Blade length 58 cm
Total length (without sheath) 89.5 cm
Total length (with sheath) 108.5 cm
Weight (without sheath) 1050 g
The Iaito, a dull (unedged) training sword, is mostly used in Japanese swordsmanship arts. The focus is on developing the unity of body, mind and sword (Ki-Ken-Tai-Ichi). The highest level of control is achieved when you master every fighting situation without even drawing your sword. The blunt blades are made of hardened 420 stainless steel. On the one hand this makes a realistic training feeling possible and on the other hand it has a maintenance-friendly knife.
No customer reviews for the moment.