John Lee Red Wood Iaito Wakizashi
John Lee Red Wood Iaito, hand-forged stainless steel for minimal maintenance and safe training
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Due to high demand, the Red Wood Iaito is offered in two different lengths. So this beautiful training sword can be made accessible to a wide range of buyers. The name is derived from the matte, red-brown lacquered sheath, in which the wood grain is still clearly visible.
- Shinogi-Zukuri-style knife with Bo-Hi, hand-forged, bone made from 420 stainless steel.
- Black cotton handle package in classic Hineri-Maki style.
- Red-brown, matt lacquered sheath (Cha Ishimi style), the wood grain is still visible.
- With a long rod, which is fixed in the handle with 2 bamboo pins (Mekugi). It sword can therefore be completely dismantled.
- No plastic is used, only high-quality, authentic materials are used.
- Habaki and rings (Seppa) are made of brass.
- The traditional handle wrap is covered with real ray skin.
- All decorative rates (Tsuba, Fuchi, Menuki, Kashira) are made of metal.
- Supplied with a protective cover made of fabric and in an attractive collector's box.
- Every original John Lee sword comes with a seal and a certificate.
Handle length 25 cm
Blade length 52,5 cm
Total length (without sheath) 78 cm
Weight (without sheath) 880 g
No customer reviews for the moment.